Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight | The Chirping Moms



Take a moment and say hello to my newest sponsor! Yay for moms! 

The Chirping Moms


 Look at all those CUTE kids! 



Hi, we are Julie and Courtney!  We are two moms that are close friends, who happen to be neighbors!  Between us we have four little kids, three and under, and spend our days chasing after them.  With our little moments of free time, we like to cook, attempt some new crafts, and sneak in some exercise!  On our blog, we hope to share a little bit of our adventures in "mommy world"!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I appreciate your comments and try my hardest to respond to them all! With the newest addition of embedded comments, I usually reply to your comments directly on my blog. So make sure you come back for my response or subscribe to comment replies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...